The Sleep Disorders Center is staffed by two Board Certified Sleep Medicine physicians:
If you or someone close to you answers yes to any of the below questions, you should discuss your symptoms with your physician or call the OGHS Sleep Disorders Center at 337-943-7146 for further information.
- Are you a loud habitual snorer?
- Do you feel tired and groggy upon awakening?
- Are you often sleepy during waking hours?
- Are you overweight and/or do you have a large neck?
- Have you been observed to choke, gasp, or hold your breath during sleep?
To schedule a sleep evaluation or EEG testing, please call 337-943-7146 or fax to 337-594-3837.
Attached for your convenience is the Adult pre-admit packet and the Pediatric pre-admit packet. Please print, complete and bring the completed packet to your scheduled appointment. Thank you.
808 Natchez Blvd
Opelousas, LA 70570