Hall of Fame
The Opelousas General Health System Hall of Fame provides a forum for the hospital to recognize, celebrate and publicize the work of exemplary individuals whose longstanding contributions have lasting impact on the hospital, the community and the patients we serve. The awards will be presented at the Annual Hall of Fame Gala on Thursday, January 25, 2018 at Wolff Hall in Washington, LA beginning at 6:00 p.m.
Deadline for Nominations is October 11, 2017.
Return all Nominations to:
OGHS Hall of Fame Nomination Committee
c/o Kesia Fontenot – Administration
Opelousas General Health System
539 East Prudhomme
Opelousas, LA 70570
- Nominee can be living or deceased.
- Must have an affiliation with the hospital (physician, board member, volunteers or philanthropist).
- Must have exhibited commitment to the hospital and the community.
- Must have exhibited dedication to the healthcare field and the service of others.
- Must not be a current employee of OGHS.
- Nominator should fill out this nomination form and provide a clear statement (two-page maximum) of the candidate’s contribution(s) as it relates to nomination criteria.
- Inductee(s) will be notified 1 month prior to Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony.
- Please send all nominations to OGHS Hall of Fame Nomination Committee, c/o Kesia Fontenot – Administration, Opelousas General Health System, 539 East Prudhomme, Opelousas, LA 70570 or fill out the online form.